Saturday, May 23, 2015

Hello Life! Here I Come!


I woke up the other day with a very strange feeling as I remembered the succession of strange dreams I had had that night. As the details of the dreams fade I still recount the common theme among all of them.  

I remember that each dream involved a situation in which I was called upon to step up, be brave and save the day. And each time I hesitated, I hesitated and in that second of hesitation and non-action, someone else stepped up to the plate and saved the day. The thing that gets me the most is that I was left with this feeling of regret because I wanted to be brave, I wanted to be courageous and I wanted to save the day. 

I've always been the type of person to step up and help when people are in need and usually without hesitation. And I think that's way these dreams bothered me so much. But then it hit me: I've been living my whole life lately in this state of fear, in a state of hesitation. 

In the past I've always done the things that needed to be done in order to help others, in order to get myself out of bad situations and in order to create a life I love. But lately I have been hesitating, I've been living in my comfort zone because of my fear and resistance and you know what: it's making me miserable. 

I'm the type of person who helps without hesitation, I'm the type of person who acts in spite of my fear and I am a brave and courageous person. So now it's time to start acting this way. I've been putting off too much and avoiding possibly scary but possibly amazing situations for too long. It's time for a change. 

So with the help of a Mark & Angel Hack Life article: '7 Reasons it's Time to Move On and Embrace Change'; I happened to read that same morning, I've made a commitment to myself to stop with the hesitation and to start living my life.

I've been in this new city for about a year and a half now and I haven't done a quarter of the things I wanted to do and simply because I've been scared. No more resistance, I'm going to do it all and it's going to be amazing. 

Time for my uncommonly wealthy life to take shape! Stay tuned! 😊 


No comments:

Post a Comment